Monday, January 19, 2009

Inauguration Day


How I wish to be in Washington right now!

My heart is beating so strong, watching all these beautiful images coming from the Obama Inauguration day.

Hope, Joy, Colors, Dancing, Singing, Cheering, Tears, Celebrations, Emancipations, Emotions, History

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Oh I really wish to be there.

Dance with Shakira and Stevie Wonder, sing with Bono
Wear an American hat and paint my face in blue and red
Put a New-Year trumpet in my mouth and peep peep peep
Jump and scream, and cry from emotions and joy

Ohhh its really wonderful!

I am grateful to witness this day in my own life, and to feel the hope, to feel the change, and to believe again in salvation.

Wanna hear my Heart Beat?

Just watch! And dance to the rythims of freedom!




Thank you Barack!

With Love and Gratitude.

:)

2 comments:

Asri Wijayanti said...

the picture is taken from lincoln memorial, bb.
huuuugeee park, with reflecting pool so that you can see lincoln shrine reflected at the water, like the one in versailles. i went there 2 weeks ago. that's the place where martin luter king jr, gave his "i have a dream" speech. you should go there someday!

Jihad Saad said...

i wish i could be there today! its ok, i'll make it one day, and who knows, i may give a speech there too :)