Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Imagine


Imagine you can write the story of your life the way you like.
Imagine there are no limitations. That you are free to choose to be anything you want. Anything you ever wish.
Imagine you can take a pen right now, and inscribe in your heart whichever life story you choose for yourself.
You just write. And so it will be.
Just imagine.

What story would you write?

Would you wander between rivers and mountains? Would you visit the cities and temples? Would you own palaces and jewelry? Would you have elephants dressed up with silk to carry you around? Would you fight if there were wars in your country?

Really, what life would you choose? Which story would you write?

As for me, I am holding my pen right now, and I start writing.
My heart is like a blank sheet of paper waiting for my beautiful story to be written.
I write with beautiful caligraphy.
The page is ornamented with beautiful motifs.
And as I write, the stories and the pictures and the images take life.
In vivid motions.
In full colors.

And I write.

I am on a magic carpet. It is sown with the threads of Faith, Love, Redemption, and Peace. It flies anywhere I wish. It doesn't even wait for my direction. It just listens to my heart. And it goes in whichever direction my heart goes.

I am dancing. I dance everywhere. I love dancing. Music accompanies my life. It is beating in my heart. It is playing everywhere I go. And it's beautiful. And I dance like a Bollywood star.

I am in Love. My most beautiful woman is with me. She is funny. She is loving. She is smart. She is caring. She is wise. She is in peace. She is just my most beautiful. And we dance together. And on the carpet, here we ride.

And we fly.
We meditate with the Buddhas.
We pray with our Prophets.
We whirl with the Derwishes.
We jump with the Shaolin Masters.
We flow with the Yogis.

And we love
We love the world. We love our families. We love our beloved.
We love the children. We love the old. We love God who created us.
We simply, love.

And we sing.
We sing the music that awakens the death.
We sing the music that heals the hearts.
We sing the music that redeems the soul.

For the happy children, we sing.
For the wounded men, we sing.
For the deperate and the poor, we sing.
For the loving and the caring, we sing.
For everyone, we sing.
We sing different melodies. Different tunes.
We sing in different languages. In different voices.
But our song is always One.

We fight.
We fight for the light.
We fight for the truth.
We fight for God who gave us the pen to write our own story.
We fight with our Love.
And our weapon is invincible.

And we win.
Peace and love pervades the world.
Songs of freedom are sang.
Redemption is earned.
Harmony reigns.
Hearts heal.
Tears of joy flow.
Man is reunited with God.
The world is resurrected in love.

And then we leave.
In love and gratitude, we leave.
We go back to where we came from.
We reunite with the Beloved.
And it's eternal Peace.

...

Beautiful story, isn't it?

But why not? Didn't I tell you to imagine we are given the pen, and the freedom to write any story we like without any limitation?

We must honor this marvelous gift.

And since we're writing anyway, then why not write the most beautiful story ever!

:)

No comments: